- You play an important role in our Stephen Ministry. Here's what you can do:
- Pray for God to bring hope and healing to hurting people through our Stephen Ministry.
- Accept care from a Stephen Minister during your time of need. God doesn't expect you to bear your burdens alone.
- Tell a friend, neighbor, coworker or relative who is hurting about our Stephen Ministry.
If you are a compassionate person and a good listener, prayerfully consider becoming a Stephen Minister. Stephen Leaders are trained leaders in our congregation who support and direct our Stephen Ministry.
Contact one of our Stephen Leaders at firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- could benefit from the care of a Stephen Minister
- know someone who might benefit from the care of a Stephen Minister
- You are interested in learning more about becoming a Stephen Minister
- You have any other questions about Stephen Ministry
View the testimonials below to hear how God works through the Stephen Ministry to support others:
Male Perspective: "It was such a burden off my shoulders"
Female Perspective: "My Stephen Minister is Truly a Gift"
Bear one another's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.